Initial Appointment / Skin Testing
If your insurance requests a procedure code (CPT) please provide the code from the list below.
95076 & 95079
95076 & 95079
95115 & 95117
Skin prick test
Venom skin testing
Penicillin skin testing
Allergy shot serum mixing
Allergy shot administration
Please review the information below for forms needed and steps to be taken prior to your visit.
Forms for New Patients
Please fill out the Online Registration Forms prior to your initial visit.
If you are unable to complete these forms prior to your initial visit, you MUST come 15-20 minutes BEFORE your appointment time to complete this paper work.
Food Challenge Appointment
- STOP taking all antihistamine medications 7 days prior to challenge appointment. Refer to our website for full list.
- Please allow at least 3 hours for this appointment.
- Please bring the food to be challenged in a closed box/container and in original packaging, unopened.
- Food challenge appointments will be held first thing in the morning.
- The patient to be challenged should NOT eat breakfast the morning of the test.
- Please bring things to entertain yourself and/or your child.
- You may bring other food, for example crackers, bread, or pudding for you/your child to eat during the challenge, as long as it’s something that you/your child have eaten before without any reaction.
Patch Testing Information
- Patch Testing consist of three separate appointments – Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- The initial appointment you will meet with the doctor and have the patches applied.
- The second appointment, you will meet with a nurse who will take off the patches and look at your back.
- The third appointment (1-2 hours after patches have been removed), you will meet with the doctor to look at your back and review the results.
- You may NOT shower, sweat or exercise until the patches have been removed.
- You should NOT apply any lotion to your back prior to patch tests being applied.
- Let the doctor know if you have recently used any topical corticosteroid creams on your back or oral steroids (like Prednisone).
Pay Your Bill
To register for a Patient Gateway account, please call our office at 978-619-5447, or you may pay your bill as a guest. Please have your account number available, which can be found on your bill. If pay as guest is not an option, please try clearing the cache on your web browser and reload the page.